We are a community.
We are a community guided by facts and dedicated to caring for one another. We get together to learn, to work, to celebrate. Our meetings are focused on doing work. We prioritize action over self-promotion.
We build community by:
Meetings, both online and in person, to discuss our goals, develop strategic plans and accomplish work side by side.
Educational opportunities such as:
- Member-driven seminars on topics of interest like Divestment, Election Interference, Gender Identity
- Online training, such as Real Talk Racial Justice and Anti-Oppression training
- Privilege Walks for our group and the community at large
- Movie Nights where we focus on a documentary film and work through the material together
- Interfaith Picnics where we break bread together and learn about one another's cultures and beliefs
Celebrations and social events to recognize member accomplishments